Mitti is a modern, feature-packed but easy-to-use pro video cue playback solution for theatre, audiovisual shows, performances, and exhibitions.
Nice, easy and powerful
Mitti has a clear, intuitive, uncluttered user interface with an easy to learn and use workflow, on top of the modern, 64bit, low-latency audio and a really powerful GPU-accelerated video playback engine driven by it’s robust, SMPTE-time-speaking internal clock.
Various Cue Types & Cue-level Preferences
You can create Cues in Mitti from video and still image files of course, as well as a rich-set of inputs, including Cameras, Syphon and NDI sources. Cues have their individual color, video effect, audio output and transition settings.
Works the way you want
In Mitti’s Playlist Preferences you can define default times for Fade-In/Outs and Transitions, as well as the default SMPTE format and SMPTE offset.
Besides of that, Mitti also allows you to define default states for Cues that match your workflow. Always want to apply Transitions or Fade-Ins? Need to always stop playback once a Cue has been finished? Not a problem, you can set that for your Cues globally and – of course – also individually.
Mitti’s playback engine can be easily slaved to an external MTC (MIDI Timecode) or LTC (Linear Timecode) SMPTE timecode source to make tight sync with any software or hardware timecode generators, show control solutions or even DAWs.
Multi-screen Video Output
Mitti supports fullscreen output on multiple displays, with individual 4-corner warping on each output and edge blending settings. Managing double- or triple-wide outputs never been so easy before!
Remote controllable by MIDI / OSC / DMX
Mitti is remote controllable by MMC (MIDI Machine Control) and MSC (MIDI Show Control) commands as well as hardware and software MIDI controllers, has an extensive OSC API and also remote controllable by Art-Net (DMX over Ethernet).
- Audio may de-sync over the time on Blackmagic Outputs
- Playback is stuttering on the next loop of a looping video after changing the Video In time without rewind
- Playlist Loop is broken when there is only one Cue
- Video shows only the first frame on the first play in certain circumstances
- On add, multi-page PDF files my display the wrong thumbnail
- After disabling Loop on a Cue, the next Cue might "run out"
- Crash when an imported still image has width or height over 16384 pixels
- HAP thumbnail is upside-down sometimes
- HAP files are darker
- MTC/LTC sync does not play audio
- Playhead location change by dragging does not synchronize on NMC Backups
- Thumbnail aspect might wrong in Cue Inspector
- Cannot playback audio although waveform is generated correctly in rare circumstances
- Video shows only the first frame after changing Video In time multiple times in a row
- Possible deadlock around starting/stopping playback in certain rare circumstances
- Audio Waveform may stuck in "Generating Waveform" state in certain rare circumstances
- Possible deadlock around switching Video Outputs in certain circumstances
macOS 10.14.0 or later
Support M1 Apple silicon.